A First Federal IRA is a great way to save for retirement...save on taxes too.
- Just $25 or more gets you started
- Earn competitive interest in our special 18-month variable rate IRA CD
- 12-month fixed rate IRA CDs available as well
- Income tax deductions available, consult your tax advisor for details (IRS imposes a penalty for premature withdrawal of IRA funds)
- First Federal IRAs are FDIC insured to $250,000
- Choose from traditional, Roth and educational IRA plans
Have more in depth questions about saving for Retirement? Check out Retirement Central which will help you with any questions you may have about Retirement Funds and it includes calculators to help determine how much you need to save.